Professional Liability Insurance for Insurance Professionals
Hall & Company provides Professional Liability Insurance to Insurance Professionals including:
- Insurance Appraisers
- Insurance Investigators
- Insurance Inspection Services
- Insurance Audit Services
Hall & Company is the exclusive managing general agent for an Insurance Professionals E&O insurance program that is underwritten by Travelers (AM Best Rating A+). Travelers is currently ranked as the second-largest commercial property-casualty insurer in the United States.
How to Apply
We make the process of finding the right professional liability insurance coverage as quick and easy as possible. We can work with you to provide Professional Liability Insurance quotes in several ways:
- Submit online the renewal application for your existing professional liability insurance coverage. In most cases this is all we need to get quotes, or
- Download, complete and submit the Misc. E&O application.
- Call us at (800) 597-2612 and we can discuss your coverage needs and email you an application.
- Let Us Call You. Just follow the link to send us your name and phone and the best time to call.
Our Promise of Service
Our promise is that, like you, we are professionals. We will provide you with quotes and coverage comparisons. No sales pressure, just options. You will be surprised how pleasant and rewarding shopping for E&O insurance can be.
Errors and Omissions Coverage Highlights
In addition to the named insured, the following individuals are automatically included as protected persons:
- Your spouse, if you are insured as an individual
- Your employees
- Your leased workers
- Partners, directors, executives, officers or employees who have left the firm
- Legal representatives of certain protected persons
Limits and Deductibles
- Standard limits up to $3 million
- Wide range of deductibles
- Coverage is not available in Louisiana, Alaska and Hawaii
- Customized definition of insured’s services
- Claims made and reported, duty to defend policy
- Admitted program
- Pre-claim assistance to insured firms to help them mitigate a circumstance before it results in a claim
- Prior acts coverage options available Automatic 60-day limited claim reporting period
- 12-, 24-, or 36- month extended reporting period options
- Definition of suit includes arbitration and alternative dispute resolution
- Up to $500 per day, $10,000 per policy, for insured’s expenses while helping defend a claim
- Prejudgment and post-judgment interest payments in addition to limits of coverage
- Criminal, dishonest acts exclusion does not apply to innocent parties
- Punitive damages covered where allowed by law
- No policy exclusion for personal injury or advertising injury